Posts Tagged ‘Java’
I made AIR Native Extension that can run java applications on Windows AIR.
The following image is a capture.
You can download the sample application on
How to use
- Please set jvm.dll path on your pc. Maybe 64bit Java doesn’t work well. So please set 32bit jvm.dll
- Skip class name so far. I will explain
- Push start button. When you can see “java vm start” message, It means java vm start well.
- Push call button, then you can see current time strings on the screen.
The time was provided by java application.
If you access http://localhost:9991/ , then you can see current time strings on your browser.
- Push stop button, then java vm will be destroyed.
Inside a little
Please see the folder you installed the application.
Then you can see the following files or directory.
ANEj ( I named ) will call the following static method in the class you specified.
static boolean init();
static boolean start();
static boolean stop();
So If you want to try another java program,
Please change or add classes / *.jar.
( If you put some.jar on libs folder, the sample application add some.jar on the java classpath )
I will start ANEj project on Google Code, and add c code and as code in the near term.